TRAVEL GRANTS FOR ISCoS 2018
Travel grants are offered to support attendance of members from the least well-resourced low/lower-middle income countries in the Asia-Pacific region (based on World Bank Data).
Candidates from the following countries can apply:
Korea, Dem. People's Rep.
Micronesia, Fed. Sts.
Papua New Guinea
- All applicants must be members of ISCoS – Membership is £45; if you have not yet joined please click here.
- All applicants must submit their abstract to the Meeting via the website before the closing deadline of 5 March 2018; late applications will not be considered.
- Applications will be judged based on the scientific merit of the abstract submitted to the Meeting and the applicant should be the presenting author.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their passport, proof of residence and complete the Travel Funding Application Form. Please click here to download the Travel Funding Application Form. There is no age restriction.
- To be considered for the Grant, please tick the box in the Abstract Submission Portal and send the documents accordingly by email to email@example.com. If you have already submitted your abstract, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your ISCoS membership number, abstract paper number and the required documents.